Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (828) 214-5309, and for other questions, call (828) 684-1115.
Dr. Aaron Brodsky, MD
New Patient(828) 785-5066
Dr. Aaron Brodsky, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hendersonville, NC. He currently practices at AdventHealth Medical Group Psychiatry at Medical Office Building and is affiliated with AdventHealth Hendersonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brodsky is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
AdventHealth Medical Group Psychiatry at Medical Office Building
A hospital department of AdventHealth Hendersonville50 Hospital Dr Ste 5b, Hendersonville, NC 28792 Call
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Shield of California
- ChoiceCare Network
- Christian Care
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- Gallagher Basset
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Magellan Health Services
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Planned Administration Inc
- Self Pay
- Sliding Scale
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brodsky?
Dr. B. literally saved my life. After taking Resperdal for 23 years to treat my Bipolar Disorder, my advancing age and decreasing metabolism caused a lethal buildup in my system. These effects were increasingly severe Parkinson’s symptoms, including an inability to walk, think and talk, culminating in a life threatening catatonic state. My Primary Care Provider sought out Dr. B. because of his experience in Geriatric Psychiatry. Dr. B. Immediately hospitalized me and, contrary to conventional wisdom, took me off Resperdal cold-turkey rather than in a phased draw down. This probably saved my life. I was hospitalized for two weeks and had to have physical therapy to learn how to walk again. Afterwards, I left my previous psychiatrist and have been very happy under Dr. B’s continued care. I certainly recommend Dr. B. for any Bipolar patient and for any of us older folks who may need his particular expertise in the effects our advanced age may have on our mental health.
- AdventHealth Hendersonville
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brodsky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brodsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brodsky frequently treats Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Brodsky's office is located at 50 Hospital Dr Ste 5b, Hendersonville, NC 28792. Find other locations and directions.