Dr. Aamir Iqbal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iqbal's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aamir Iqbal, MD is a nephrology specialist in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Iqbal completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Yium Shenouda & Miller Partnership and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cleveland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iqbal is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shelby Medical Associates
Shelby Medical Associates711 N Dekalb St, Shelby, NC 28150 Existing Patients: (704) 482-1482
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iqbal?
Excellent kidney doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iqbal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iqbal frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Iqbal's office is located at 251 N Lyerly St Ste 100, Chattanooga, TN 37404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iqbal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cleveland
- Atrium Health Kings Mountain
- Rutherford Regional Medical Center