Call (818) 350-7540 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aamer Jamali, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in West Hills, CA. Dr. Jamali completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Interventional Cardiology Medical Group and is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jamali is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Stanford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of California At Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish, Urdu
Interventional Cardiology Medical Group
Interventional Cardiology Medical Group23101 Sherman Pl Ste 110, West Hills, CA 91307 Existing Patients: (818) 350-7540
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jamali?
Compassionate... professional...very nice...staff is a different story I guess..but overall yes a magnificent doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jamali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aamer Jamali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jamali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jamali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jamali frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Jamali's office is located at 23101 Sherman Pl Ste 110, West Hills, CA 91307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jamali speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Gujarati. View profile to see all.
- Los Robles Regional Medical Center
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center