Dr. McKnight has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Andrew McKnight, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Henderson, NV. Dr. McKnight completed a residency at University Of Nevada School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Allergy Partners Of Nevada and is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKnight is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Principal Financial Group
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Allergy Partners Of Nevada
Allergy Partners of Nevada2485 W HORIZON RIDGE PKWY, Henderson, NV 89052 Existing Patients: (702) 212-5889
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKnight?
Dr. McKnight is so thorough and smart. He had allergies as a child and had to get allergy shots (allergy immunotherapy) for years. Therefore, he's very understanding. He puts everything he suggests in writing for you to take home. It's been a long time since I've met a healthcare provider who provides such quality service. I teach at a local nursing school, so I like asking questions. I want to understand why a treatment is beneficial and all options. Dr. McKnight always answered my questions, provided all options, and allowed me to make an educated and informed decision. He also gave me the most detailed explanation of how I should begin to exercise again because after COVID19, I kept getting a tight chest with exercise. I monitor my heart rate now, thanks to Dr. McKnight. I loved Dr. McKnight's office so much, I brought two of my kids who suffer from allergies to see him, too. Dr. McKnight is the best physician for allergies, asthma, and immunology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Andrew McKnight, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKnight's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKnight accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKnight frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Hives, and Nasopharyngitis.
Dr. McKnight's office is located at 2485 W HORIZON RIDGE PKWY, Henderson, NV 89052. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, Rose de Lima Campus - Henderson, NV
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Hospital, San Martin Campus
- Dignity Health St. Rose Dominican - Siena Campus
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center