Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD
Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD is
- Kresge Eye Inst-Wayne St U|Kresge Eye Institute Wayne St University|Wayne St U|Wayne St University, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Detroit Med Center Wayne St University|Detroit Med Ctr-Wayne St U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Royal College of Surgeons In Ireland / Medical School, Medical School
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Di Lorenzo?
Dr. Anna DeLorenzo is absolutely marvelous! My vision is an absolute miracle. She, her staff, her surgical team, are absolutely superior. I would recommend her to anyone for cataract surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Di Lorenzo's profile.
Dr. Di Lorenzo in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Di Lorenzo frequently treats the following conditions: Eye Infections, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis) and Allergic Conjunctivitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Di Lorenzo's office is located at 2877 Crooks Rd Ste B Troy, MI 48084. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Di Lorenzo is able to speak French and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Di Lorenzo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Troy.
Yes, Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
Somerset Ophthalmology2877 Crooks Rd Ste B, Troy, MI 48084 (248) 822-7003