Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Anna Di Lorenzo, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Troy, MI. Dr. Di Lorenzo completed a residency at Kresge Eye Inst-Wayne St U. She currently practices at Somerset Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Di Lorenzo is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Kresge Eye Inst-Wayne St U, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Wayne St U, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Detroit Med Ctr-Wayne St U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Toronto, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Somerset Ophthalmology2877 Crooks Rd Ste B, Troy, MI 48084 Existing Patients: (248) 822-7003
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Di Lorenzo?
I had my cataract surgery with Dr. DiLorenzo last month and I couldn't be happier. She is thorough and takes her time with you and explains everything. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. Her office is great. I would absolutely recommend her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Di Lorenzo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Di Lorenzo frequently treats Eye Infections, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Di Lorenzo's office is located at 2877 Crooks Rd Ste B, Troy, MI 48084. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Di Lorenzo speaks French, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy