Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Davis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Andrea Davis, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hazelwood, MO. Dr. Davis completed a residency at Albany Family and Community Medicine Residency, Albany Ny. She currently practices at Mercy Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davis is board certified in Family Practice.
- Albany Family and Community Medicine Residency, Albany Ny, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Albany Medical Center Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- St. George's University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Randolph-Macon College (Formerly Randolp-Macon Woman's College), Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Medical Group801 Hazelwest Dr Ste 100, Hazelwood, MO 63042 Existing Patients: (314) 919-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davis?
Dr. Davis is an outstanding physician! She is caring, thorough and takes the time to really listen and discuss any health issues/concerns that you may have. She is also my Mother's doctor and she has always been patient and kind and puts my Mother's mind at ease. I very much appreciate the outstanding care she provides.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Davis frequently treats Tinnitus, Muscle Spasm, and Arthritis.
Dr. Davis' office is located at 801 Hazelwest Dr Ste 100, Hazelwood, MO 63042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Davis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis