Dr. Cook has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Arthur Cook, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Cook completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cook is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cook?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arthur Cook, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cook's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cook accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cook frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Cook's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital