Dr. Anthony Chapman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chapman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Chapman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Chapman completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Chapman/Michener Medical Doctrs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chapman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1971
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Metro Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chapman/Michener Medical Doctrs
Chapman/Michener Medical Doctrs2059 Huntington Ave Ste 108, Alexandria, VA 22303 Existing Patients: (703) 960-4901
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chapman?
Dr Chapman is trustworthy and knowledgeable. He established a good professional relationship with my child and provided is parents with guidance and tools to support our daughter with her mental illness. Would highly recommend him if you have an adulescent in need of mental health support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chapman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chapman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Anxiety.
Dr. Chapman's office is located at 2059 Huntington Ave Ste 108, Alexandria, VA 22303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chapman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.