Dr. Donna Ulrici, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ulrici's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Donna Ulrici, PHD is a psychologist in Atlanta, GA. She currently practices at Atlanta Network for Individual and Family Therapy. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Georgia State University, Medical School — 1984
- Philadelphia Child Guid Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Tufts University Ma, Other Education — 1976
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Network for Individual and Family Therapy
Atlanta Netwook1864 Independence Sq Ste A, Atlanta, GA 30338 Existing Patients: (770) 668-0350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ulrici?
Dr. Ulrici is amazing! Would definetly recommend!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ulrici accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ulrici frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Adolescent Counseling, and Anxiety.
Dr. Ulrici's office is located at 1864 Independence Sq Ste A, Atlanta, GA 30338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ulrici has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.