Dr. Diana Gray, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gray's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Diana Gray, PHD is a clinical psychologist in San Francisco, CA.
- Post Doctoral Education-Univ Of California At Berkeley, Ca-Post Graduate Certicificate In Neuropsychology, Other Education — 2005
- Post Doctoral Education-Ceap-Certified Employee Assistance Professional, San Francisco, Ca, Other Education — 1995
- Post Doctoral-Rams-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Rams-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School
- Doctoral Education-Emory University & Georgia State University, Atlanta, Ga, Other Education
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4214 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94114 Existing Patients: (415) 309-4729
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gray accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gray frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Gray's office is located at 4214 18th St, San Francisco, CA 94114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gray has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.