Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Debra Anderson, PHD
Dr. Debra Anderson, PHD is
- Ongoing Continuing Education In Areas Of Mood Disorders, Adhd and Trauma Treatment, Other Education — 2016
- Kaiser Hosp/Kaiser Permanente, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Berkeley Therapy Institute, Berkeley, Ca, Internship Hospital — 1991
- California School Of Professional Psychology/Alliant University, Medical School — 1990
- Marin County Community Mental Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Special Needs Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Debra Anderson, PHD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Anderson's profile.
Dr. Anderson in specializes in Clinical Psychology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 15817 Crabbs Branch Way Ste 2 Rockville, MD 20855. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Anderson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Debra Anderson, PHD has a star rating of 4.2/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
J. B. Mealy & Associates, LLC
J. B. Mealy & Associates, LLC15817 Crabbs Branch Way Ste 2, Rockville, MD 20855 (301) 948-2280