Dr. Deanna Simonson, ND generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Simonson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Deanna Simonson, ND is a naturopath in Portland, OR.
- Advanced Certification In Enzyme Nutrition Therapy, Through Loomis Institute Of Enzyme Nutrition, Other Education — 2013
- Advanced Ncr Cranial Techniques With Dean Howell Nd, Other Education — 2011
- Facemax Certification With Dean Howell Nd, Other Education — 2011
- Loomis Digestive Health Specialist, Through Loomis Institute Of Enzyme Nutrition, Other Education — 2011
- National College of Natural Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Neurocranial Restructuring Certification With Dean Howell Nd, Other Education — 2009
- Certificate In Shiatsu From National College Of Natural Medicine, Other Education — 2008
- New England School Of Homeopathy, Other Education — 2008
- Certificate In Massage From Brenneke School Of Massage, Seattle, Wa, Other Education — 2005
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison, Undergraduate School — 2003
- 1 1017 Sw Morrison St Ste 308, Portland, OR 97205 Existing Patients: (888) 968-6736
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simonson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Simonson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Simonson frequently treats Acquired Brain Injuries, Acrocephalosyndactyly, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Simonson's office is located at 1017 Sw Morrison St Ste 308, Portland, OR 97205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Simonson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.