Dawn Benford, MSN generally accepts new patients. You can see Dawn Benford's profile to make an appointment.
Dawn Benford, MSN is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Phoenix, AZ. She currently practices at Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- not applicable, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Arizona State University Bachelor Of Science Nursing, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Northern Arizona University Bs Psychology/Biology, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Phoenix Health Plan
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dignity Health Medical Group Arizona
Behavioral Health - St. Joseph's500 W Thomas Rd Ste 230, Phoenix, AZ 85013 Existing Patients: (602) 406-9999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dawn Benford?
Dawn was the most professional and knowledgeable psychiatrist I have seen. She helped me tremendously after I attempted suicide and encouraged me to seek treatment. It has been almost 6 months and I can finally say that my depression is no longer ruining my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dawn Benford accepts your insurance.
Dawn Benford frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
Dawn Benford's office is located at 500 W Thomas Rd Ste 230, Phoenix, AZ 85013. Find other locations and directions.
Dawn Benford has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center