Dr. David Claxton, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Claxton completed a residency at Royal Victoria Hospital. He currently practices at Penn State Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Claxton is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Penn State Cancer Institute
Penn State Cancer Institute400 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
- UTMD Anderson Cancer Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Royal Jubilee Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Claxton?
I have seen Dr. Claxton for the last 3 years for the treatment of my CML and he is my favorite oncologist to date. I have seen 4 other doctors in Chicago and Philadelphia and he is by far the best. His care and expertise have given me confidence in my diagnosis. He is thorough, understanding and warm. I live in Philadelphia and travel 2 hours to see him.
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center