Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 241-1924.
Dr. Darwin Chen, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Darwin Chen, MD is a orthopedic specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chen completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
May Center for Mount Sinai Doctors
Mount Sinai School of Medicine Dept of Orthopaedic Surgery5 E 98th St Fl 7, New York, NY 10029 Call
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island5 Cuba Hill Rd, Greenlawn, NY 11740 Call
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
I had total knee replacement on August 6 at Mt Sinai South Nassau I was 100 percent satisfied with the Doctor and the hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai South Nassau
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Darwin Chen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh, and Osteoarthritis of Hip.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 5 E 98th St Fl 7, New York, NY 10029. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.