Dr. Darius Kohan, MD is a otolaryngology-head and neck surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kohan completed a residency at New York University Med Center. He currently practices at Darius Kohan MD and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kohan is board certified in Neurotology.
Darius Kohan MD
Darius Kohan MD863 Park Ave Ofc 1e, New York, NY 10075 (347) 836-5942
Romanian, Spanish, French, English
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School
- New York University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kohan?
My son had a traumatic injury to his ear which perforated almost his entire eardrum and dislocated one of the small bones of his inner ear. His hearing loss was severe. Dr. Kohan is a miracle worker!! He reconstructed his ear and now, 6 weeks after surgery, his hearing is better than normal!!! We will be eternally grateful. I would highly recommend Dr. Kohan and if anyone in my family needed surgery, I would only go to Dr. Kohan. In addition, his office staff is top of the line. Any time I called with a question, to schedule an appointment, or to get copies of medical records were handled quickly and professionally.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital