Dr. Lev has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Daniel Lev, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Haleiwa, HI. He currently practices at The Comfort Clinic-Haleiwa. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- American Society Of Clinical Psychology Training Programs, Other Education — 2008
- Pacific Applied Psychology Associates, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Wright Institute Of Professional Psychology, Medical School — 1994
- First Hospital Vallejo Psychiatric Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- San Francisco State Social Psychology Reserach Masters Program, Other Education — 1987
- San Francisco State University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Comfort Clinic-Haleiwa66-590 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 2g, Haleiwa, HI 96712 Existing Patients: (808) 633-6569
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lev?
Dr Lev helped me with hypnosis and pain management when no one else either could or would...I wa at the lowest point of my life going through the end of my marriage and dealing with constant migraine, lower back, and arthritis pain. His hypnosis skills brought a full-blown migraine attack down from a level 10 pain scale to a manageable level with which I could cope. Further he took a holistic approach to pain management and my pain management and I never felt marginalized or my pain trivialized.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daniel Lev, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lev's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lev accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lev frequently treats Anxiety, Chronic Pain, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Lev's office is located at 66-590 Kamehameha Hwy Ste 2g, Haleiwa, HI 96712. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.