Dr. Dale Sheffield, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sheffield's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Dale Sheffield, PHD is a counselor in Raleigh, NC. He currently practices at Wake Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Consultants P.A.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Study Center of North Carolina, Post Doctoral Education, Other Education — 2003
- VGFW Mental Health Center, Louisburg, NC, Internship Hospital — 1999
- North Carolina State University-PhD, Counselor Education, Other Education — 1999
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Masters Degree, Counselor Education, Other Education — 1992
- University Of North Carolina At Greensboro, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wake Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Consultants P.A.3718 Benson Dr, Raleigh, NC 27609 Existing Patients: (919) 431-9444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sheffield?
Saw him for 11 years. Helped me more than anyone ever could. Helped give me more peace of mind, less depression, more trust of others, mor insight, etc, etc. He is very knowledgeable and wants to help. Would recommend to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sheffield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sheffield frequently treats Addiction, Adjustment Disorder , and Adolescent Counseling.
Dr. Sheffield's office is located at 3718 Benson Dr, Raleigh, NC 27609. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sheffield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.