Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Henshaw, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Henshaw completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital. He currently practices at OrthoConnecticut and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henshaw is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Columbia University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hand Center at Danbury Orthopedics226 White St, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 797-1500
OrthoConnecticut900 Main St S Ste 3, Southbury, CT 06488 Existing Patients: (203) 797-1500
Western Connecticut Thorac Srgy
Danbury Orthopedic Associates10 South St, Ridgefield, CT 06877 Existing Patients: (203) 797-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henshaw?
Unlike many orthopedists Dr. Henshaw has a good personality and shows concern for patients. He treated me like a human being which is more than I can say for his colleague who performed a knee replacement on me unfortunately. I found Dr. Henshaw's surgical skills to be excellent. It is important to note that you see his Physician Assistant a lot more than you see him--at least in my case. It turned out to be okay since he was very good and knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Henshaw has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Henshaw frequently treats Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Henshaw's office is located at 226 White St, Danbury, CT 06810. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Henshaw speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Danbury Hospital