Courtney McFarlin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Courtney McFarlin, PA is a physician assistant in Belleville, IL. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Trevecca Nazarene University, Nashville, Tn, Other Education — 2001
- Greenville College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2129 W MAIN ST, Belleville, IL 62226 Existing Patients: (618) 257-2029
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Courtney McFarlin?
WONDERFUL provider! Courtney is great! So friendly. One of the nicest providers I have ever had (and I am in my late 70s). So sweet. Very thoughtful and kind. Really cares for me. Takes TIME which is RARE these days. Listens to me. Her medical decision making is great. I am so glad she is caring for me. I know I am in good hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Courtney McFarlin, PA generally accepts new patients. You can see Courtney McFarlin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Courtney McFarlin accepts your insurance.
Courtney McFarlin frequently treats Asthma, Diabetes, and Heart Disease.
Courtney McFarlin's office is located at 2129 W MAIN ST, Belleville, IL 62226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- OSF Saint Anthony's Health Center