Dr. Claudio Vincenty, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Vincenty completed a residency at Geo Wash University Hospital. He currently practices at JACKSONVILLE SPINE CENTER and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vincenty is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Jacksonville Spine Center
Jacksonville Spine Center10475 Centurion Pkwy N Ste 201, Jacksonville, FL 32256 Existing Patients: (904) 223-3321
- Meml Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Geo Wash University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vincenty?
I’m a 22yr Retired Navy Veteran. I was injured while serving in 1997. I’ve seen numerous Navy, Army and Air Force doctors about my condition, resulting in, dead end repetitive painful treatments. In 2010 Naval Hospital Jacksonville referred me to Dr Vincenty. Dr V was the first doctor to be completely honest with me about my condition. He and his staff member Shantel are AMAZING. It doesn’t matter when I call about issues with my condition, they are ALWAYS there for me. I appreciate all they do! They are great medical professionals. Most importantly, they are great people that genuinely care about ALL their patients. They are committed to providing excellent treatment for everyone. Thank you Dr. V & Shantel!! R/ Navy Chief Petty Officer, USN Retired
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville