Dr. Christine Castillo-McCleary, DPT generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Castillo-McCleary's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christine Castillo-McCleary, DPT is a physical therapist in Weslaco, TX. She currently practices at Triumph Therapy. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The University Of Auckland, Medical and Health Sciences, New Zealand, Internship Hospital
- Board-Certified Clinical Specialist in Pelvic Health Physical Therapy, Other Education — 2018
- Women's Health Apta Certificate Of Achievement In Pelvic Physical Therapy, Other Education — 2016
- Texas State University- San Marcos, Medical School — 2015
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, Undergraduate School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castillo-McCleary?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Castillo-McCleary accepts your insurance.
Dr. Castillo-McCleary frequently treats Dyspareunia, Fecal Incontinence, and Female Urinary Stress Incontinence.
Dr. Castillo-McCleary's office is located at 217 S Oklahoma Ave, Weslaco, TX 78596. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Castillo-McCleary speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Castillo-McCleary has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.