Dr. Christina Gietzen-Haraden, PSY.D generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gietzen-Haraden's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Christina Gietzen-Haraden, PSY.D is a psychologist in San Diego, CA.
- Kaiser Adult Psychiatry, Santa Clara, California, Residency Hospital — 2001
- CSPP - Doctorate in Psychology, Medical School — 2000
- Northern Arizona University (NAU)- M.Ed, Counseling/Human Relations, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Cspp San Diego Ca, MA Clinical Psychology, Other Education — 1993
- UCLA, B.A. Psychology, Undergraduate School — 1990
- We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 7710 Balboa Ave Ste 320, San Diego, CA 92111 Existing Patients: (858) 232-9145
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gietzen-Haraden?
Outstanding. Caring. Listens. Communicates. Gives good thoughtful feedback with meaning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gietzen-Haraden accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gietzen-Haraden frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Dr. Gietzen-Haraden's office is located at 7710 Balboa Ave Ste 320, San Diego, CA 92111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gietzen-Haraden has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.