Carroll McGrath has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Carroll McGrath, APRN is a adult psychiatry specialist in Hadley, MA. She currently practices at Hadley Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center-Board Certification, Other Education — 2011
- University Of Rhode Island (M.S.), Other Education — 2010
- University Of Rhode Island Counseling Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Leeds Va Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Massachusetts College Of Nursing (B.Sc.), Other Education — 2005
- University Of Massachusetts School Of Education (Med., C.A.G.S.), Other Education — 1993
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Massachusetts, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hadley Health Center234 Russell St Ste 203, Hadley, MA 01035 Existing Patients: (413) 367-6337
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Carroll McGrath?
Carroll is a very intuitive therapist. She works with you diligently, and compassionately To address the reason for your consult. Carroll is smart and very patient focused. Her warmth is the foundation of her practice , while getting to root cause of why you're Seeking support . Her office is centrally located and easy to access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Carroll McGrath accepts your insurance.
Carroll McGrath frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Bipolar Disorder.
Carroll McGrath's office is located at 234 Russell St Ste 203, Hadley, MA 01035. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.