Bruce Towers, PA-C generally accepts new patients. You can see Bruce Towers' profile to make an appointment.
Bruce Towers, PA-C is a family medicine specialist in Grants Pass, OR. He currently practices at Siskiyou Community Health Ctr. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Shepard Afb, Residency Hospital
- Maxwell Air Force Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Undergraduate School — 1994
- United States Air Force School Of Aerospace, Other Education — 1994
- Bachelor Of Business Administration, Other Education — 1992
- Usaf Public Health, Other Education — 1992
- Usaf Environmental Health, Other Education — 1987
- USAF School of Aerospace Medicine, Other Education — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Siskiyou Community Health Ctr
Siskiyou Community Health Ctr1701 Nw Hawthorne Ave Ste 201, Grants Pass, OR 97526 Existing Patients: (541) 471-3455
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Bruce Towers?
Bruce is very compassionate, caring, and friendly. He listens to me and explains things very well. His assistant Cher is a wonderful assistant. I highly recommend Bruce as a primary care provider for everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Bruce Towers accepts your insurance.
Bruce Towers frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, Biopsy, and Excision of Skin Lesion.
Bruce Towers' office is located at 1701 Nw Hawthorne Ave Ste 201, Grants Pass, OR 97526. Find other locations and directions.
Bruce Towers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Asante Three Rivers Medical Center