Dr. Bruce Levine, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levine's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Bruce Levine, PHD is a psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA. He currently practices at Dr. Bruce A. Levine, Ph.D., ABPP.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Eastern Pennsylvania Psychiatric Institute, Residency Hospital
- Central Islip Psychiatric Center (NY), Internship Hospital
- Hofstra University Psychology Ph.D. Program, Other Education — 1968
- Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY (Ph.D.), Undergraduate School
- We file all out of network claims, please contact our office for further details
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Bruce A. Levine, Ph.D., ABPP
Dr. Bruce A. Levine9171 Wilshire Blvd Penthouse, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Existing Patients: (323) 250-2256
Dr. Bruce A. Levine
Dr. Bruce A. Levine1188 Bishop St, Honolulu, HI 96813 Existing Patients: (323) 250-2256
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Selecting Dr. Levine was my best choice ever. He could not have been more warm, easy to talk to or helpful. A perfect mix of caring, experience, competence and that special New York (he’s from NY) personality. I also found out why picking a board-certified doctor (he’s one of the few) can be a great predictor of outcome. Overall, he helped so much and I appreciate the quality of the assistance I received.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levine frequently treats Anxiety Attack, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Depressive Disorders.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 9171 Wilshire Blvd Penthouse, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center