Dr. Brian Linville, DPT generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Linville's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Brian Linville, DPT is a physical therapist in Phoenix, AZ. He currently practices at The CORE Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Franklin Pierce University, Medical School
- Proaxis Therapy Sports Medicine Physical Therapy Residency, Greenville, Sc, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Doctorate Of Physical Therapy, Franklin Pierce University, Goodyear, Arizona, Other Education — 2014
- Virginia Commonwealth Univ VCU/MCV, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The CORE Institute
The CORE Institute - West Phoenix Physical Therapy9321 W Thomas Rd Ste 305, Phoenix, AZ 85037 Existing Patients: (623) 537-5661
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linville?
Rus was very understanding on my illness while working at PT. He pushed me to workout and reach the goal I needed to meet. He is very perfessional and kind. He gave me the time and attention needed to work my knee. I never had to wait for the next workout...Rus was right on top of the rehabilitation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Linville accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linville frequently treats Ankle Injury, Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Injuries, and Back Injuries.
Dr. Linville's office is located at 9321 W Thomas Rd Ste 305, Phoenix, AZ 85037. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Linville has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.