Click here to compare with other Acupuncturists.
Brian Chang, DAC is a acupuncturist in Hoboken, NJ. He currently practices at Sports Acupuncture & Family Wellness LLC.
- Acqc, Internship Hospital
- China Beijing International Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Montefiore Hosp, Internship Hospital
- The Yu Wen Clinic, Internship Hospital
- American University Of Complimentary Medicine, Medical School
- Swedish Institute College Of Health Sciences, Medical School
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School
- Chinese Herbal Patent Formulas-Classical Chinese Medicine, Other Education
- Cosmetic Acupuncture Certification-China Beijing International Hospital, Other Education
- Essential Oils Chinese Medical Treatments-Classical Chinese Medicine, Other Education
- Infertility, Pregnancy and Post-Partum Care Acupuncture-Daoist Healing Arts, Other Education
- Mei Wen Cosmetic Acupuncture, Other Education
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center-Acupuncture For The Cancer Patient, Other Education
Sports Acupuncture & Family Wellness LLC
Sports Acupuncture & Family Wellness LLC36-42 Newark St Ste 203, Hoboken, NJ 07030 Existing Patients: (201) 754-0104
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Brian Chang?
WOW. Dr. Chang treats the soul inside and out. No kidding, he placed one needle between my eyebrows and within fifteen minutes I had a huge amount of stress relief that has lasted all day, I actually smiled and laughed for the first time in a month. Really, I'm surprised I had such an immediate reaction. We were there to treat my husband, and we both had obvious relief. Big thank you,
Frequently Asked Questions
Brian Chang's office is located at 36-42 Newark St Ste 203, Hoboken, NJ 07030. Find other locations and directions.
Brian Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.