Click here to compare with other Nurse Practitioners.
Brenda Reed, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Pembroke Pines, FL. She currently practices at Interventional Pain Physicians of South Florida.
- Barry University College Of Nursing and Health Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2009
- Barry University / Master Of Science In Biomedical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Interventional Pain Physicians of South Florida601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 207, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Existing Patients: (954) 442-0025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Brenda Reed?
Brenda is the most caring,understanding and kind person that I have the pleasure to know. I always leave my visit feeling well cared for, and never feel rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Brenda Reed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Brenda Reed frequently treats Arthritis, Degenerative Spine Disorders, and Heart Disease.
Brenda Reed's office is located at 601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 207, Pembroke Pines, FL 33028. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital