Boyd Wilson, MSW generally accepts new patients. You can see Boyd Wilson's profile to make an appointment.
Boyd Wilson, MSW is a addiction and substance abuse counselor in Cary, NC. He currently practices at Wilson Counseling Services, PLLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Durham Va Medical Center-Outpatient Mental Health Clinic, Internship Hospital
- First Step Services, Inc.-Adolescent and Adult Outpatient Substance Abuse Services, Internship Hospital
- Clemson University, Undergraduate School
- Master Of Clinical Social W/ Substance Abuse Certificate, Unc-Chapel Hill, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wilson Counseling Services, PLLC
Wilson Counseling Services, PLLC106 Ridge View Dr Ste D, Cary, NC 27511 Existing Patients: (919) 801-5818
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Boyd Wilson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Boyd Wilson accepts your insurance.
Boyd Wilson frequently treats Affective Disorders, Psychotic, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
Boyd Wilson's office is located at 106 Ridge View Dr Ste D, Cary, NC 27511. Find other locations and directions.
Boyd Wilson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.