Dr. Benjamin Stong, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Stong completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stong is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC
Kalos Facial Plastic Surgery LLC371 E Paces Ferry Rd Ne Ste 850, Atlanta, GA 30305 (404) 963-6665
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 2002
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stong?
I had an earlobe reduction about 6 months ago and the results were amazing. He is wonderful and thourough from start to finish. Very skilled and very professional. I have had a consult on a facelift and would not use anyone else when I decide to do it.
- Northside Hospital