Audra Branham, AUD generally accepts new patients. You can see Audra Branham's profile to make an appointment.
Audra Branham, AUD is a audiology in Boardman, OH. She currently practices at Hearing Innovations, Youngstown OH. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Perry Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Doctor Of Audiology, Noac, Other Education — 2010
- Cleveland Hearing and Balance, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Cleveland Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Akron Childrens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Akron, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
- United Food and Commercial Workers
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Audra Branham?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Audra Branham accepts your insurance.
Audra Branham frequently treats Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation, Audiogram, and Audiometry.
Audra Branham's office is located at 755 Boardman Canfield Rd, Boardman, OH 44512. Find other locations and directions.
Audra Branham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.