Dr. Anthony Piccinone, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Piccinone's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Anthony Piccinone, PHD is a addiction psychologist in Syosset, NY. He currently practices at Fredric Mintz MD, Anthony J. Piccinone PA, PhD. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Downtown Campus, Internship Hospital
- Touro, Other Education — 2007
- Chicago Med Sch/Finch U Hlth Scis, Medical School — 1994
- Long Island University / Brooklyn Campus, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Locals (any local)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fredric Mintz MD, Anthony J. Piccinone PA, PhD175 Jericho Tpke Ste 217, Syosset, NY 11791 Existing Patients: (516) 682-0001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Piccinone?
Dr. Piccinone is the best. My family has gone to his practice for over 20 years. He is very professional, through and truly caring doctor. He goes out of his way to help patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Piccinone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Piccinone frequently treats Addiction, Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack.
Dr. Piccinone's office is located at 175 Jericho Tpke Ste 217, Syosset, NY 11791. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Piccinone speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Piccinone has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital