Dr. Andrew Levy, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Millburn, NJ. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Center For Advanced Sprts Medcn and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
My husband and I saw Dr. Levy on 12/05/19 for injury related shoulder pain. I had cartilage repair of both knees and right rotaor cuff repair by Dr.Levy in 2009 with excellent results. He is such a skilled surgeon that we prefer to see only him although we live 200 miles away. Dr Levy is very kind and genuinely cares about his patients. Very considerate, thinks about the needs of patients. As we live far away he helps us to limit travel to his office by taking care of things through email. He singlemindedly focuses on improving patients' quality of life. When we developed new shoulder injury, we were comforted by the thought of seeing Dr.Levy as we have absolute faith in him. Kevin Cousins physician assistant is very good and responsive to any questions, and front staff Ms Carmen and Daniella are very helpful. One caution, at times Dr, Levy can be taciturn and this could be misinterpreted but he genuinely cares about his patiens.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center