Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alexis McNeil, NMD
Dr. Alexis McNeil, NMD is
- Centro De Salud Familiar, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Doctorcare, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Daytona State College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Savannah College Of Art and Design, Undergraduate School — 2001
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Naturopaths
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McNeil?
Both physicians are excellent, compassionate, great communicators with patients and always ready with smart health advice. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone who truly values their health and sage advice.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alexis McNeil, NMD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McNeil's profile.
Dr. McNeil in specializes in Naturopathy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McNeil's office is located at 16700 N Thompson Peak Pkwy Ste 260 Scottsdale, AZ 85260. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. McNeil provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alexis McNeil, NMD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
North Valley Medical Center
North Valley Medical Center16700 N Thompson Peak Pkwy Ste 260, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (480) 473-4583
Assisted Recovery Center of Arizona1000 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014 (602) 241-9105