Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alan Glazier, OD is a optometrist in Rockville, MD. He currently practices at Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Diplomate, American Board Of Optometry, Other Education — 2013
- American Academy of Optometry, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Hadassah Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- New England College of Optometry, Medical School — 1993
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glazier?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alan Glazier, OD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Glazier's profile.
Dr. Glazier frequently treats the following conditions: Allergic Conjunctivitis, Astigmatism, and Cataract. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Glazier's office is located at 15200 Shady Grove Rd Ste 100, Rockville, MD 20850. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Glazier is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Yes, Dr. Alan Glazier, OD holds board certifications in Optometry.
Dr. Glazier has over 29 years of healthcare experience.
Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care
Shady Grove Eye and Vision Care15200 Shady Grove Rd Ste 100, Rockville, MD 20850 (301) 670-1212