Master Stephen Co answered:
There are seven basic principles regarding the use of prana in self-healing. These simple laws underpin the energy and healing work:
1. When energy flows through the body properly, you are in a state of health. This is the fundamental truth about prana, the body, the mind, and our health.
2. When there is an energetic disturbance in the body, a disease state is created. When the body’s energy is disrupted in some way, when it is prevented from flowing smoothly through the meridians, to and from the chakras, and to and from the organs, a health problem is present. For the body to return to a state of health, these energetic disturbances must be corrected.
3. You can sense, increase, and direct the body’s supply of prana to improve your health. Prana is a living force; it has consciousness. It can be built up and consciously controlled.
4. The body always moves toward homeostasis. All systems in nature move toward balance. The body, too, seeks a balanced energetic level. This state of equilibrium, or health, is our natural state. Our body naturally seeks health.
5. Illnesses manifest in the energy body before they manifest in the physical body. The energy body is the template, or mold, for the physical body; it surrounds and interpenetrates the physical body. By treating problems at the energetic level, you can heal the physical body. Additionally, through regular energy-generation exercises and proactive steps to keep the energy body clean, you help prevent physical ailments from occurring and greatly diminish their effects.
6. Healing occurs in the energy body before it becomes apparent in the physical body. When energy healing is applied to the aura, there can often be rapid and dramatic positive results in the physical body. All the same, there can also be a slight lag time before the healing manifests in the physical body.
7. The root cause of the energetic disturbances that cause many physical ailments is frequently negative thoughts and emotions stored in the body. Thoughts, emotions, beliefs, and memories contain real energy that is stored unconsciously in the physical body. Our resistance to feeling them and releasing their energy in a constructive way causes the problem. When you avoid feeling negative emotions, your body’s musculature physically constricts and holds on to them. Many health problems result from an energetic disturbance ultimately caused by the unconscious mind trapping a negative emotion or limiting belief in the body.Find out more about this book: Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality a...There are seven basic principles regarding the use of prana in self-healing. These simple laws underpin the energy and healing work: 1. When energy flows through the body properly, you are in a state of health. This is the fundamental truth about... More