Joane Goodroe answered:
This is Dr. Oz’s list of critical vitamins that every woman should be taking. Visit his website for more information: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/critical-vitamins-every-womanA Multivitamin - Multivitamins fulfill your nutritional needs for the day. Take half in the morning and half at night. Multivitamins contain:
This is Dr. Oz’s list of critical vitamins that every woman should be taking. Visit his website for more information: http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/critical-vitamins-every-woman A Multivitamin - Multivitamins fulfill your... More
- Vitamin A – critical for healthy vision and skin
- Vitamin B – a metabolism booster
- Vitamin C – keeps your immune system strong, especially important during cold and flu season.
- Vitamin D – promotes healthy bones (and your immune system)
- Vitamin E – for healthy development of muscles and brain function
- Additional Vitamin D - Dr. Oz recommends taking additional vitamin D
- Omega 3’s - To keep your brain, heart and eyes healthy, take Omega 3’s every day. For women, the daily dose of Omega 3s is 1000 mg; for men, the dosage is 600 mg.