Here are some suggestions for things he can do that will go a long way toward making you feel good about yourself and feel even better about the two of you:
- Foot rubs. Give them. Daily.
- Take a bath together. He can grind up dry oats until they're in a fine powder and sprinkle into the tub. It can be incredibly soothing, as well as help decrease any itching you may have. For extra bonus points, light a candle and dim the lights.
- Every two weeks, he can take a picture to document how your belly has grown. Women we know report that it's an incredibly sensual activity - and one that you'll both look back on as pretty darn amazing.
- Exercise together. Focusing on each other's bodies gives you the double benefit - good for your health and for your relationship.
- Take baby classes together.
- Flirt. Adapt your old-fashioned techniques to your new-fashioned technology. A short text or e-mail at a random time of the day will go a long way.
- Bust his tail around the house. The biggest thing he can do to help ease your mind is erase some anxiety by taking care of the things that he can do. He can't develop milk glands, but he can stock up on diapers, prepare the baby's room, go grocery shopping, cook meals, clean the kitty litter, or do anything that helps take your stress levels down a notch or two.
Here are some suggestions for things he can do that will go a long
way toward making you feel good about yourself and feel even better
about the two of you: Foot rubs. Give them. Daily. Take a bath
together. He can grind up dry oats until they're... More