Jan Campbell answered:
To do a personal self-inventory of your life, take time right now to ask yourself these simple but life-exposing questions:
Helpful? 3 people found this helpfulTo do a personal self-inventory of your life, take time right now to ask yourself these simple but life-exposing questions: Are you generally happy? Are you generally sad? Do you feel free or do you feel trapped? Are you content or are you... More
- Are you generally happy?
- Are you generally sad?
- Do you feel free or do you feel trapped?
- Are you content or are you stressed?
- Do you live with joy and love or do you live with sadness and fear?
- Are you holding on to pain from the past, or have you taken time to let go, heal, and move forward?
- Are you in a healthy, harmonious relationship, or are you in a relationship that is full of turmoil, regret, and sadness?
- Is your life in balance, or are you living from one dramatic episode to another?
- Do you hold resentment or do you have forgiveness?
- Do you live with trust, or do you live in fear that somehow those around you will do you harm?
- How is your self-image?
- Do you like what you see when you look in the mirror?
- Do you feel healthy and fit, or do you live as a victim of illness?
- Do you have dreams and goals that you are striving for, or do you just live day to day, allowing whatever shows up to form your life?
- Do you appreciate all that you have around you, or do you take your positive circumstances for granted?
- Do you give back to those less fortunate, or do you hold on to your possessions tightly and believe in scarcity?
- Do you have self-love?