To know if you have a problem with urinary incontinence, ask yourself these questions and see if you answer yes to any of them:
• Does your bladder rule your life?
• Do you know the location of a bathroom everywhere you go
• When you’re somewhere new, do you scout out the bathrooms as
quickly as possible?
• Do you avoid long trips because you might be too far from a restroom?
• Do you leak when you laugh, cough, sneeze, lift, or hear running
• Do you have trouble making it to the bathroom?
• Do you run to the bathroom several times an hour?
• Do you have sudden, uncontrollable urges to use a bathroom?
• Do you wake up often during the night?
Find out more about this book:Mind Over Bladder: I Never Met a Bathroom I Didn't Like!