Exercise affects our body in that it:
- balances blood sugar by making the body more sensitive to insulin
- increases feel good brain neurotransmitters and relieves stress (which affects how your body absorbs, digests, assimilates nutrients, modulate inflammation)
- help the body rid of waste by affecting sweating, lymph, and bowel movements
- helps heart beat stronger, decreases blood pressure (stimulates nitric oxide, a powerful chemical that dilates vessels)
- increases libido and balances hormones because of its effect on stress and insulin
- increases liver detoxification and affects how your body detoxifies (this is especially important related to meds, as it raises glutathione, a high antioxidant)
Therefore, any medication that affects the above should be monitored.