- 80% of workers feel stress on the job and nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress.
- 42% say their coworkers need such help.
- 14% felt like striking a coworker in the past year, but didn't.
- 25% felt like screaming or shouting because of job stress.
- 10% are concerned about an individual at work they fear could become violent.
- 9% are aware of an assault or violent act in their workplace.
- 18% had experienced some sort of threat or verbal intimidation in the past year.
Find out more about this book:34 Instant Stress-Busters, Quick tips to de-stress fast with no extra time or money