What kind of doctor do I see for snoring?

A Answers (1)

  • ACraig Schwimmer, MD, Ear, Nose & Throat (Otolaryngology), answered
    Because snoring can be a sign of sleep apnea, you should see a physician experienced in the treatment of both disorders. Ask your regular physician for an appropriate referral, or see an ENT who specializes in sleep disordered breathing.
Did You See?  Close
Can snoring be measured during a sleep study?