Here are some questions you can ask your children about their sleep habits:
• Are they getting enough sleep?
• Do they understand the value of sleep on their mood and ability to feel good about themselves?
• Ask them how well they’d rate their sleep from 1 to 10. Do they find it easy to fall asleep and stay asleep?
• How hard is it for them to get up in the morning and feel refreshed?
• Do gloomy thoughts ruin their day? Have they ever used alcohol or drugs to feel better about themselves and the world?