- Acne. Small, red bumps (pimples) on the face, chest, or back. The bumps may have white or yellow pus inside. They can be sore.
- Eczema. Dry, red, itchy rash. It often appears on the face, elbows, and backs of knees.
- Hives. Raised pink-colored patches and spots. They are often paler in the center and more red on the edges. They may itch.
- Diaper rash. Bright red rash on a baby's bottom.
- Fungus infections. An itchy pink spot that spreads out in a circle as it grows. It happens most often on your arms, legs, chest, or groin.
A Answers (1)
The word rash is used for many different skin problems. Here are a few common problems and the types of rash they can bring:Helpful? 1 person found this helpful.