Sex, Relationships and You
A healthy sex life and strong relationships contribute to your physical and mental health in many ways, from keeping you fit and youthful to helping you live a longer, happier life. Likewise, your sex life and relationships are affected by many things, including how physically active you are, what you eat, some health conditions and more.Recharge your sex life
Why Sexual Health Matters
You need to be healthy to have a good sex life -- and you need a good sex life to be healthy! Diet, exercise, stress management and nutrition all play a role in healthy sexual function.
Train Your Brain for Better SexTry Brain Fit Life
Relationship BoostersLearn to strengthen your
bond with loved ones
Percentage of women who experience a sexual problem at some point
Sex & Relationship Q&As
Lauren Streicher, MD
How does sexual libido change in women as they age?
In a study released a few years ago, doctors researched sexual problems in over 32,000 women between the ages of 18 and 100. While about 40% of women surveyed reported having issues such as low desire, arousal problems and difficulty achieving orgasm, only 12% indicated that those issues were a source of significant personal distress affecting quality of life.
- Q Why does a woman’s sex drive drop after giving birth?
- Q Is the quality of my relationship related to our sex life?
- Q How can eating chocolate improve my sex life?
- Q How can sexual position reduce pain during sex?
- Q How is emotion related to a woman’s sexual arousal?
- Q As a teen, how do I know if I am ready to have sex?
- Q What should I do if my partner has a low sex drive?
- Q How do sex hormones affect brain function?
- Q How can I deal with conflict in my relationship?
- Q Why is it important to build intimacy in relationships?
Relationship Action Plans
Strengthen your relationship and take control of your sexual health with these smart strategies.
Want Marital Bliss? Go with Your Gut 7 Tips for Better Sex Secrets for a Better Orgasm 3 Steps to Rekindle a Relationship Learn More: See All Articles
Sex and Relationship Videos
Sex and Food
Which Foods Have Aphrodisiac Powers?
Just about every food you can think of has made the aphrodisiac hit list at one time or another -- and most of it is bosh. But a few foods really can help you feel sexier . . .
The Emotional Side of Sexual Dysfunction
If sexual dysfunction is keeping you from enjoying sex, that can take a big toll on your emotions — and also your partner’s.
Find out why