- Do not use heating pads, hot water bottles, heat lamps, sun lamps, or ice packs on the treated area of the skin.
- Do not expose treated skin to the sun.
- Wear cotton undergarments, if appropriate, for treated areas of skin.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing.
- Avoid the use of tape on the affected area.
- Do not shave skin in the treatment field unless you use an electric razor.
- When you wash, use only lukewarm water and mild soaps on the treatment area. Do not rub the treated area.
Do not apply deodorant, cosmetics, cologne or perfumed creams to the treatment area.