The best thing you can do to manage symptoms is to ask doctor for a good treatment plan. Your doctor may recommend that you keep from overheating and wear fabrics such as cotton that do not trap heat and sweat. Other measures your doctor may suggest to help minimize flare-ups could include:
- learning and avoiding your triggers
- quitting smoking
- limiting or eliminating alcohol
- reducing stress.
- Do not scratch the lesions.
- Put a cold compress on particularly itchy ones.
- Try an oatmeal bath to relieve itching.