- You can’t stop thinking about a mistake you made.
- You are intensely competitive and can’t stand doing worse than others.
- You want something either “just right” or not at all.
- You demand perfection from other people.
- You won’t ask for help if asking can be perceived as a flaw or weakness.
- You will persist at a task long after other people have quit.
- You are a fault-finder who must correct other people when they are wrong.
- You are highly aware of other people’s demands and expectations.
- You are very self-conscious about making mistakes in front of other people.
- You noticed the error in the title of this list.
Find out more about this book:Be Happy Without Being Perfect: How to Worry Less and Enjoy Life More